Saturday, October 10, 2009

DU FEHLST MIR

I was watching a movie today.. namely Music and Lyrics..Yeah i knw.. its a romantic comedy kinda.Those that are often classified as "ChickFlicks" :) Actually there were a coupla songs, in the movie that really touched me..

I am sharing the lyrics here

A Way Back Into Love

I have been living with a shadow on my head
I have been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I have been lonely for so long
trapped in the past
i just cant seem to move on.

I have been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in the case i need them again some day
I Have been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All i want to do is find a way back into love
I cant make it through without a way back into love

I have been watching the stars that refuse to shine
I have been searching, but there just dont seem a SIGN,
I know that its out there..
Theres gotta be smthin fr my soul smwhere

I have been looking for sm1 to shed sm light
Not smbody just to get me through the nite
I can use some direction
And i m open to your suggestions

All i want to do is find a way back into love
I cant make it through without a way back into love

And if i open my heart to you
I m hoping you tell me wat to do..
and if you help me decide a way
You know i will be THERE FOR YOU


Dont write me off just yet


Its never been easy for me
To find words to go along with melody
But this time thers actually smthing on my mind
So pls forgive these few brief awkward lines

Since I met you my whole life has changed
Its not just my furniture you rearranged
I was living in the past but smhow u have brought me back
and i havent felt this way before Franky said relax

And though i knw, based on my track record
I mite not seem to be the safest bet
All I m asking you
is Dont write me off just yet

for years i have been telling myself the same old story
That i m happy to live off my so called former glories
but you have given me a reason
To take another chance
now i need you despite the fact YOU KILLED ALL MY PLANS

Although i knw, i have already blown more chances
than any1 should ever get
All I m asking you
is Dont write me off just yet

Dont write me off just yet


You dont knw smtimes.. these songs hit you where you dont wanna get hit.
Anyways..those hu liked em.. thanks.. those hu didnt... oops.. my bad :)

untill then

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

No comments:

Post a Comment